Customized Renewable Energy Planning & Procurement
Whether on your roof or installed offsite, you have the option to buy solar and wind energy
From assessment through commissioning, Third Partners is your owner's rep that creates a custom strategy that provides clean energy to your organization with a mix of solar, wind, biomass, hydro, and geothermal.
Your building size, use type, location, and construction type determine what can be installed.
- Assessment: We survey your facilities and inventory energy use, identifying unique site qualities that impact the type and amount of energy that can be produced, relative to what is consumed.
- On-site Sourcing: We identify, screen, and rank installers based on technical and financial considerations as well as referrals and experience. We also work with the landlord, other tenants, and government authorities to ensure proper permitting.
- On-site Implementation: We oversee installation and commissioning, ensuring that your system is installed correctly performs as intended.
Off-site: You Have Options
When you can't produce 2 million kWh of solar on the roof of your urban skyscraper, you still have options.
- Power Purchase Agreement: Purchase power directly from a renewable energy installation. Typically a 15-20 year agreement.
- Remote Net Metering: Install solar on a second site leased or owned by you, and use the energy generated at that second site to offset the energy consumed at the first site.
- Renewable Energy Certificates: Often the least environmentally desirable option, RECs are a quick and easy way to purchase renewable energy. It does not always carry a strong environmental benefit, but is still a tool for reducing emissions according to the GHG protocol.